Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Factor Trees and other Activities!


Tis’ the season for your students to understand prime, composite, factor trees and multiples! I am very excited to share my new math activity pack with you!

Included in this pack:

Prime Number Hunt
Great for whole group instruction and as an introduction to what whole

Color the Gingerbread
Independent or partner practice- progress monitoring!

Prime or Composite?
Perfect for Center or Partner work

4 Definition Posters



Great for your Math Word Wall! 

Prime & Composite Foldable

Great for their math notebook.

1 Multiple Christmas Tree and 2 Factor Christmas Tree

...and 1 Christmas Factor Tree Craftivity


Perfect for bulletin boards!

Snag this pack up to help your students master factoring here at my TpT Store!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm teaching this unit next. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Excellent work as always, Layla! I pinned a couple things:) Thanks!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really become a fan of yours. I am a so cal fourth grade teacher in my 9th year of teaching and I am always looking for ways to spice up my teaching and new creative activities. Thanks for sharing, I purchased a few of your activities that I found pin-ed on pinterest. I am working on developing a blog, I have 1 post from the summer, lets just say its not going great. I have a few questions, maybe you can lend an ear. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooo much for the support ladies!

    ReplyDelete